Making a reservation to sail on board Catalina Express is quick and easy!
To make a reservation:
Call Center Agents are available to book reservations from
5:45 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Reservations are recommended as our departure times may sell out.
View Schedules & Fares >
Each port has its own schedule of departures. A reservation agent can give you this information or you can go to schedule to see what is offered.
Catalina Express Brochure (PDF)
Choose from any of our four mainland ports.
All ports offer service to Avalon, Catalina Island’s primary vacation destination. In addition to Avalon, the San Pedro location also offers service to the quaint village of Two Harbors.
- Passengers with advance reservations will be given a reservation number. Please present this number to the agent at the ticket window.
- Passengers can pay for their tickets in the forms of cash, Traveler’s Checks, Visa, MasterCard or American Express with a valid photo ID that matches the name on the credit card.
- Passengers without advance reservations may purchase tickets on the day of departure, subject to availability.
- Tickets which are changed after they are issued will be charged a change fee of $5.00 per ticket, one way. There is no charge for making changes to a reservation prior to the ticket being issued.
- Baggage Restrictions
- Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions
View Additional Terms and Conditions >